WEBCAST: Multiple Sclerosis 101
This program is led by Associate Professor Jeannette Lechner-Scott, Neurologist. Jeannette has a specialised multidisciplinary clinic for MS clients in Newcastle, and has spent over two decades of her career researching MS. The MS101 webcast will support health professionals to understand what multiple sclerosis is, contributions to susceptibility, epidemiology and the implications, disease progression, current treatments and symptom management. Services of MS will also be discussed.
Proceeds from this purchase will help Australians living with multiple sclerosis face their challenges and achieve their dreams.
- Greater understanding of the pathophysiology of multiple sclerosis
- Understanding of susceptibility, epidemiology and disease progression
- Awareness of the different types of MS
- Better understand the treatments available and management strategies for multiple sclerosis
- Knowledge of support available for their clients
- Webcast Link
- CPD Certificate (Please add names of participants under "Add a note to your order")