WEBCAST: Managing Your Professional Liability
Libby Brookes is a Senior Associate and head of Maurice Blackburn's NSW and ACT medical negligence department. She is a NSW Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law (Medical Negligence). Libby has a passion for social justice and a desire to fight against unfair situations. Libby will provide key information to ensure Health Practitioners minimise their risk of medical negligence, learn what documentation is key and how to manage their documentation.
- Understanding of legal obligations in medical documentation
- Know what constitutes medical negligence and why medical documentation is important
- Knowledge of when medical records are used in legal proceedings
- Tips for good legal documentation
- Webcast Link
- CPD Certificate (Please add names of participants under "Add a note to your order")