WEBCAST: Managing MS Fatigue
Juliet Fifita, Occupational Therapist, looks at the nature of MS fatigue and strategies to help you to assist your clients to better manage this symptom that has such disabling implications.
Juliet has been working with MS since 2005, in a generalist Occupational Therapy role and more recently in the Employment Support Service. Over these years, she has assisted many people with MS fatigue. Prior to working with MS, she had five years’ experience working in community mental health services.
Proceeds from this purchase will help Australians living with multiple sclerosis face their challenges and achieve their dreams.
- Participants will develop a greater understanding of MS fatigue
- Participants will gain resources for assessing MS fatigue
- Participants will develop therapeutic approaches and strategies to assist them in managing their clients fatigue
- Handout and Webcast Link (Downloadable at Checkout)
- Tax Invoice and CPD Certificate (Downloadable from Order Confirmation Email)